A few months back, I was invited to do a “Guest Top Ten” list for Blogs.com, but I lost track of the e-mail and forgot to do it. Fast forward to last week when the e-mail resurfaced… Intrigued by the opportunity, I decided that it would be a great chance to give a shout out to some of the newer personal finance blogs out there. And thus, my list of the “Top Ten Up and Coming Personal Finance Blogs” was born.
In case you’re looking for even more financial goodness, I encourage you to check out the following list of articles:
- Ten Reasons Why Being in Debt Sucks
- 64 Funny, Inspiring, and Stupid Money Quotes From Famous People
- How to Save Money on Your Commute
- Eight Ways to Keep Your Kids Busy This Summer Without Going Broke
- 35 Resources for Building Wealth
- Is College Worth The Cost of Tuition?
- Save Money With Yard Sales
- Tips for the Budget-Phobic
- A Budget is Your Financial Seatbelt
- From Homeless to Homeowner: How I Did It
Also, be sure to check out the Best of Money Carnival as well as the Best of the Best in Money and Personal Finance. FCN was a top ten pick in both of them.
3 Responses to “Weekly Roundup – Top Ten Edition”
Hey, thanks for including my post on saving money on the commute!
I also recommend Bargaineering’s post on whether or not college is worth the cost of tuition.
Thanks for including my post too.
I found the “8 Ways to Keep Kids Busy” really helpful and well done.
Thanks for including my post. 🙂
I really liked Wealth Pilgrim’s “Homeless to Homeowner” as well. Very cool story.