Guess what? Today marks the beginning of National Save for Retirement Week. Did you know that over half of all workers in the United States have less than $25, 000 in total savings and investments?
While these stats include a lot of younger workers, we can do much, much better when it comes to preparing for the future. With that in mind, we’ll be featuring a good bit of retirement-related content here this week.
And now… Some recent articles that caught my eye:
- Money Tips I Learned From Poker
- How to Prepare for the Demise of the Dollar
- Ten Critical Money Management Skills Your Kids Need
- Why You Should Keep Contributing to Your 401(k)
- Living Below Your Means Does Not Mean Living Poorly
- Who Has the Time (or Money) for Deals?
- Fifteen Things More Important Than Money
- Why Dollar Cost Averaging is Popular
That’s it for now. Have a great week!
2 Responses to “Weekly Roundup – National Save for Retirement Week Edition”
Hey Nickel, thanks for the mention!
Thanks for the mention!