I just ran across an interesting article about Disney receiving the go-ahead from China’s central government to build a new theme park in Shanghai. Current estimates are that the new park will cost close to $4B and will open in five to six years. I can only imagine how thrilled Disney is at being given access to such a huge market.
And now… Eight recent articles that caught my eye…
- Conduct a Financial Fire Drill
- Seven Zen Principles to Guide Your Money and Your Life
- The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Annuities
- Our Journey to Debt Freedom: Cresting the Hill
- Create a Home Inventory and Save Your Stuff
- Can You Buy Your Way Out of the Rat Race?
- Ten Tricks for Staying Warm This Winter Without Huge Energy Bills
- How to Budget for Lump Sum Payments
That’s it for now. Have a great week.