This is just a quick note to let you know that ING Direct is offering 1% cash back on Electric Orange debit card transactions. This promo applied to all signature and PIN-based purchases under $50.
This offer runs from October 1st through November 30th, and your cash back will post the 15th of the following month.
Here’s a rundown of transactions that are not eligible:
- Any purchase that posts to your account for greater than $50
- Any transaction where you request cash back or obtain a cash advance
- Any gambling related purchase like lottery tickets, casino chips, or bets
- Items that are returned
- Unauthorized transactions
- ATM withdrawals, wire transfers or money orders
- Finance charges or tax payments
Aside from that, have at it. 1% isn’t a lot, but it’s certainly better than nothing.
2 Responses to “ING Direct Offering 1% Cash Back on Debit Purchases”
This is just to little to be even worth it. They can do better than this. Give at least 2 percent without tops and limits. Not really worth my time.
Almost tempting. We currently get 1% on our Credit Card, but would happily switch to our debit card if we got that same percentage.
Since it’s limited to purchases under $50 though, it won’t even always cover a tank of gas!