Want to feel like an underachiever when it comes to bringing home the bacon? Then check out this list of the ten highest paid celebrities under the age of 25…
Ranked by annual income:
(1) LeBron James (Athlete), 21 years — $22.5 million
(2) Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen (Actresses), 19 years — $21 million
(3) Maria Sharapova (Athlete), 18 years — $18.2 million
(4) Hilary Duff (Actor/singer), 18 years — $15 million
(5) Serena Williams (Athlete), 24 years — $12.7 million
(6) Lindsay Lohan (Actor/singer), 19 years — $11 million
(7) Frankie Muniz (Actor), 20 years — $8 million
(8) Paris Hilton (Personality), 24 years — $6.5 million
(9) Ashlee Simpson (Singer/actress), 21 years — $5.3 million
(10) Adriana Lima (Model), 24 years — $4.5 million
Wow. These are all pretty crazy, but I’d have to say that the most troubling one (for me, at least) is Ashlee Simpson pulling down better than $5 million/year.
10 Responses to “Highest Paid Celebrities Under Age 25”
all these people are a bunch of fakes who put on some make up and say something very stupid
or very correct.we have all forgotten about the real people like john lenon.this sucks man
John Lennon should be making $22 mil a year for all that he did for humanity. Imagine !
Jim — How much was it you paid to have LL Cool J at your last blowout?
A lot of those celebreties get paid to go to parties and to perform at parties. The CEO of whatever companies supplies bullet proof vests had 50 cent (he’s a rapper, for you oldies in the crowd) perform at his daughter’s 16th birthday.
Can I get paid to go to parties???? What a life!!!
Oh, and she was in some bad movie last year.
She gets paid to go to parties, paid for being on television (her reality show and commercials), she has a cosmetics or fragrance line or something, she got some money from her family, and I seem to remember something about a sex video. Not that I’ve ever seen it.
BTW, where does Paris Hilton get her money. It HAS to be from her family interests, right? She doesn’t really earn that does she?
Yeah, if they have to split it, they’re not that wealthy, huh? 😉
Are Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen both making 21 million, or are they making a combined 21 million? Not that it particularly matters.